Jump directly to notes | Last edited: January 11, 2019
1 – Navy League Corps Division Inspection Period (until Apr 15)
25 – BCMD Band Training Course (until Jan 27) (NLC)
10 – Chinese New Year
17 – CO Conference Call (0930 hrs) UPDATED Date and time
19 – NL Medal of Excellence Deadline
15 – Registration Deadline – NL(104)E (Award Submissions for BCMD and National Navy League Cadet Medal of Excellence) (NLC and RCSCC) (Due to BCMD) (UPDATED DEADLINE)
18 – Registration Deadline – BC50 (First Aid and Drill Team Competition) (NLC) – UPDATED DEADLINE
18 – Spring Break (Kamloops) (until Mar 22)
18 – Spring Break (All other NL Corps) (until Mar 29)
7 – CO Conference Call (NLCC COs)
16 – Navy League Corps Annual Inspection Period (until Jun 30)
21 – Easter Sunday
22 – Easter Monday
27 – BCMD Drill Competition (NLC)
28 – BCMD First Aid Competition (NLC)
5 – Battle of Atlantic Ceremonies (all)
14 – Registration Deadline – Online (Operation Discovery Invasion 2019) (NLC)
16 – CO Conference Call (NLCC COs)
29 – Registration Deadline – BC50 (BCMD Officer Training Weekend) (NLC)
29 – Deadline for Payment to Greater Vancouver Branch for ODI 2019 (NLC)
29 – Registration Deadline – NL(104)E (Award Submission for Officer of the Year)*
1 – Canada Day
2 – Operation Discovery Invasion 2018 (until Aug 5) (NLC)
23 – BCMD Officer Training Course (until Aug 25) (NLC)
25 – CO Meeting at BCMD OTW (NLCC COs)
- Navy League Inspection Time Frames are always the same, as per the NL(8):
- Branch Inspection Period: – September 1 to December 31
- Divisional Inspection Period: – January 1 to April 15
- Annual Inspection Period: – April 16 to June 30
- All dates are subject to change. We will do our best to inform branches and COs ahead of time.
- The forms required can be found in the Forms and Publications menu above. NL forms are found on the National Navy League Forms page
- Monthly Routine Orders – BC5 is to be submitted to the Division Commander, Area Admin Officer and your Area Staff Liaison Officer no later than the 10th of each month.
- Deadline for submissions of completed and approved Inspection Forms to the Division Commander is 7 days after the inspection date.
- If not stated otherwise, payment must be made with deadline registration paperwork. Corps who have not registered and paid by the deadline on this calendar will not be allowed to attend the event!
- * For Officer of the Year award, this award is a BCMD award, not a National award.